Wednesday, September 9, 2020 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Reopening the schools has dominated the news and caught the attention of law makers including our president.
What are the implications of COVID-19 on students, teachers, and parents?
- Whose decision is it to reopen the schools?
- What is a Pod?
- Are students going to get grades?
- Have SATs really become optional for colleges?
- What will it take to return to normal / what is the new normal?
These and many, many more questions will be addressed in this Webinar, brought to you by the League of Women Voters of Cupertino-Sunnyvale.
- Polly Bove, Superintendent Fremont Union High School District
- Lori Cunningham, Board President Cupertino Union School District Board
- Michael Gallagher, Superintendent Sunnyvale School District
- Jason Heskett, President Fremont Education Association (FEA) Union
- Michelle Maginot, President Sunnyvale School District Board of Education
- Juan Pedraza Arellano, Student representative to the Fremont Union School District Board
- Peter Chu, concerned parent of FUHSD student
- Kelly Yeh, concerned parent of CUSD student
A recording of this forum on Youtube is available HERE