A Zoom Webinar/workshop presentation by the League of Women Voters (LWV) on Healthcare cost and benefits.
Whether we have insurance or not, many fear skyrocketing drug prices and surprise medical bills. This is a problem for the nation as well as for individuals.
– We pay more for health care than other countries do but have less to show for it
– Other wealthy countries spend about half as much as the United States does
– The way we pay for health care is complicated
– Prices are unpredictable and confusing
Our workshop will cover this conversation including:
- Ensuring Health Care for All
- Building on What We Have
- Letting People Make Their Own Choices
Our conversation will cover options, trade-offs and agreements.