Civil Discourse: A HOUSE DIVIDED
From Polarization to Collaboration: Bringing Back Effective Government
- Our country is having trouble making important decisions and solving problems.
- Americans find it harder and harder to even talk with one another.
What can we do?
Let's start with an open, civil conversation about our divided country.
- We'll share views about ways to bridge the divide, based on:
- Reducing dangerous, toxic talk
- Making and following fairer rules for politics
- Taking control and making decisions closer to home
- Our conversations will cover options, trade-offs, and agreements.
Print the flyer and give to your friends or post in your library or on your community bulletin board.
This event is produced by the Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County Civil Discourse Committee and co-sponsored by the American Association of University Women Interbranch Council Santa Clara County.