WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW TO VOTE
The next election in California is November 6, 2018.
Vote by Mail
Any registered voter can vote using a vote-by-mail ballot instead of going to the polls on Election Day. You do not need to be old, infirm, or out-of-town on election day, you just have to fill out and submit the form anytime, as long as it arrives no less than one week before the election. You can:
- request a vote-by-mail ballot for a single election or
- request a vote-by-mail ballot for all elections
- Here's where you can find the Vote-by-Mail Request form
- To learn more about Vote-by-Mail, go to the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters or the California Secretary of State.
- How to Return your Vote-by-Mail Ballot
- Track your Vote-by-Mail Ballot