Join Us in Making Democracy Work®
Student members can now join for free! Just download and fill out the membership form below and send it back as an attachment. No fee required.
Fill out an online form with your contact information using PayPal or credit card:
- Pay Membership with PayPal (they also accept credit cards).
Or send a check:
- Fill out a Membership Form (PDF), print it and mail with a check made out to: "LWVNCSD"
Call us at 760-736-1608 or send a message to email@example.com. We're happy to answer your questions.
Why Should I Join?
Through participation in League projects, you will:
- contribute valuable service to the community
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial issues in your community
- make professional contacts
- develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests.
Your level of participaton is up to you! Many members choose to support the League with annual dues, while others choose to become more personally involved. Either way, your membership gives citizens a voice and creates a force for change, building our political influence.
We cover a broad spectrum of issues and concerns. You can actively participate in a group study, attend a panel of experts meeting or volunteer during election season.
What Do I Get?
You automatically become a member of the LWV California and LWV of the United States. You will receive their publications along with the THE VOTER newsletter from the North County San Diego League of Women Voters. Add your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, Washington DC, the Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong.
Join the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country.