- There are 12 statewide propositions. Learn more:
- Read Pros and Cons or In Depth Analysis on the propositions from LWV-CA.
- CalMatters reporters explain every California state proposition in 1 minute videos.
- St. Mary's College and the Diablo Valley League of Women Voters have produced 4 to 7 minute videos on each of the 12 State propositions. Watch St. Mary's students discuss each proposition on YouTube in clear, well researched, lively pro/con videos.
- LWV-San Diego brings us Pros and Cons en español!
ALAMEDA COUNTY Pros/Cons
- Measure W - County Sales Tax increase
Measure QQ - Youth Vote in School Board elections
Measure RR - Remove limits on fines for ordinance violations
Measure S1 - Police Commission Charter Amendment
Measure Y - OUSD Bond Measure
- Oakland Public Ethics Commission and members of the civic tech group OpenOakland have a tool for tracking political contributions in Oakland elections. Open Disclosure (www.opendisclosure.io) shows the source and amount of money being spent to elect candidates for City offices and to support or oppose local ballot measures.