- Verify your voter registration, update it, or register to vote NOW at registertovote.ca.gov. Call 800-345-VOTE (8683) to get a paper registration form.
- Make changes to your voter registration (ie "re-register") if you moved, changed your name, signature, or party preference, for example.
Consider adding your phone and email address, so that the Alameda County Registrar of
Voters or CA Sec'y of State: Voting and Elections can contact you in case of a problem with your ballot, to be sure it's counted!
- Sign up to track your ballot with Where's My Ballot?
- If the voter registration deadline of October 19 has passed, don't worry! You can still Register "Conditionally" and Vote "Provisionally" up until Election Day! Watch a video about Provisional Voting from the CA Sec'y of State.
- Voter Registration FAQ?
- Have a criminal history? Learn about Reentry Voting Rights here or from the CA Sec'y of State.
- Check out CA Secretary of State's website for the Voter Bill of Rights as well as the ADA for information about voting rights for the disabled.
- Not yet 18 years old? You can pre-register to vote!
- Are you a military or overseas voter?
How to Submit Your Ballot
- Check our tips for casting your ballot, including a link to voting locations and instructions on tracking your ballot!
Election Day Problems?
Call one of these hotlines:
1-888-VE-Y-VOTA (en Español)
1-888-API-VOTE (Asian multilingual assistance)