Register to Vote!
Are you registered to vote? Do you want to change your party, your address, your name? You can Register online or at the Register at the DMV, post offices, or libraries.
Voters Edge California
Key in your address and zip code, see the contests on your ballot. Voter's Edge California provides unbiased, in-depth voting information on candidates, ballot measures, campaign funding info and a high quality Spanish translation for State and Federal races. All of the League Voter Service publications are on Voter's Edge California, including the Pros & Cons and the Easy Voter Guide.
For statewide voter information for the upcoming election, check out the Easy Voter Guide! Available in Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean.
Oakland Easy Voter Guide
For Oakland voter information for the upcoming election, check out the Oakland Easy Voter Guide! Also available in Spanish and Chinese. Or, check out the Easy Voter Guide Flipbooks in English, Spanish, and Chinese!
Resources for Voters!
- What are some Local News Sources?
- Learn about the Top Two Primary System.
- Read about LWVO's Neighbor to Neighbor Program
- Confused about Ranked Choice Voting? Let us help you!
- Helpful Websites to Visit during the Election
- Best Colleges Voting Guide
- Become an Informed Voter!
- You Can Vote Smarter!
- Voting Guide for Person with a Criminal History
- Check out the California Secretary of State's website for detailed info on the ballot measures.
- Check out CA Secretary of State's website for the Voter Bill of Rights as well as the ADA for information about voting rights for the disabled.
- Are you a military or overseas voter?
- To learn which political districts you live in and who represents you, go to Who Represents Oakland
- Open Disclosure California
- The League of Women Voters Education Fund conducts voter service and citizen education activities. It is a nonpartisan nonprofit public policy educational organization. Check out the LWVEF for CA voter information!
- How should ballot measures be evaluated? Find out here!
- Learn about the League's state ballot measure recommendations for the upcoming election.