Observer Corps Reports
- Board of Supervisors (incl. Sheriff's Department budget) 6/16/2020
- Sacramento Transit Authority: 2/20/2020, 4/9/20, 5/14/20, 6/11/202, 7/15/20
- Board of Supervisors, Consent Items 4/7/2020
- Sheriff and Inspector General Roles Defined, Board of Supervisors 12/10/19
- Voter Centers: CSUS 3/3/20
Join the League to inform the public!
OBSERVER CORPS: Join the League of Women Voters of Sacramento County to help inform the public about meetings and contact observers [at] lwvsacramento.org (Brenda) for a list of meetings to observe - pick your own or we can give you suggestions.
CRIMINAL JUSTICE OBSERVER CORPS: Join the League of Women Voters of Sacramento County to help us with observing meetings related to Criminal Justice. Contact criminaljusticechair [at] lwvsacramento.org (Norma) to learn more about volunteering for the criminal justice Observer Corps.
Many public meetings are televised live and replayed on schedule at MetroCable Channel 14 (the local public affairs channel available to customers of Comcast, AT&T U-Verse, and Consolidated Communications); or video-recorded for on-demand playback via YouTube. To view live-streamed or video-recorded meetings for a particular agency, visit the agency’s website for meeting schedules and viewing options. Participate in: How to Observe Public Online Meetings