Observer Corps Coverage
Observer Corps selects local meeting of interest to volunteers, as well as, being focused on meetings of overall interest in our County. Contact Brenda Main (observers [at] lwvsacramento.org (email) or leave a message at 916-447-8386) for more information and to volunteer.
Observer Corps Reports
- Board of Supervisors: 11/17/20, 11/3/20, 10/10/20, 9/5/20, 9/1/20, 8/18/20, 7/28/20, 7/14/20, 6/16/20, 4/7/20
- Sacramento Transit Authority: 11/5/20, 10/14/20, 9/16/20, 8/13/20, 7/15/20, 6/11/202, 5/14/20, 4/9/20, 2/20/20
- Board of Supervisors, Consent Items 4/7/2020
- Sheriff and Inspector General Roles Defined, Board of Supervisors 12/10/19
- Voter Centers: CSUS 3/3/20
Observer Corps Reports: Law and Justice
See more information on the Sacramento League activiites related to Criminal Justice.
Join the League to inform the public!
OBSERVER CORPS: Join the League of Women Voters of Sacramento County to help inform the public about meetings and contact observers [at] lwvsacramento.org (Brenda) for a list of meetings to observe - pick your own or we can give you suggestions.
Many public meetings are televised live and replayed on schedule at MetroCable Channel 14 (the local public affairs channel available to customers of Comcast, AT&T U-Verse, and Consolidated Communications); or video-recorded for on-demand playback via YouTube. To view live-streamed or video-recorded meetings for a particular agency, visit the agency’s website for meeting schedules and viewing options. Participate in: How to Observe Public Online Meetings