October Community Forum: COVID in Santa Barbara County – Now and Beyond Recovery
As a community we have been reacting to the COVID crisis. We are also starting to engage in discussions of what the future holds. We are pleased to bring together a panel to discuss the topic. We will provide an update on how our community has responded and the next steps of recovery and beyond.
· Lisa Brabo, Ph.D., Executive Director, Family Service Agency
· Rubayi Estes, Vice President, Programs Santa Barbara Foundation
· Councilmember Meagan Harmon, City of Santa Barbara
· Supervisor Gregg Hart, County of Santa Barbara
· Abe Powell, Co-Founder, Executive Director, Santa Barbara Bucket Brigade
· Frank Rodriguez, Policy Advocate, Central Coast Alliance United for a Sustainable Economy (CAUSE)
. Other speakers to be announced.
Emily Allen, LWVSB Social Policy Co-Chair and Program Director of the United Way of Northern Santa Barbara County Home For Good Program, will moderate.