The League of Women Voters of Santa Barbara supports a health care delivery system for all South Coast residents adequately financed by private or public funds.
- Cost containment of health care services.
- Long-term custodial care with institutional regulation and/or supportive services for alternative health care.
- Disease prevention and health maintenance.
- Emergency care when needed.
- Greater availability of affordable catastrophic insurance.
League to which this content belongs:Santa Barbara