The Presidential General Election will be different than what we’re used to. Fortunately, we have options that allow you to participate in the election and will help keep you and your loved ones healthy.
- Vote by Mail (as early as you can!): Vote by Mail ballots will be mailed to all registered voters beginning October 5 to ensure you have a safe voting option during the COVID-19 pandemic. Be sure to return your ballot early, either through the mail or at one of over 400 secure ballot drop boxes across LA County.
- First time voting by mail? It’s safe, accessible, and easy! Learn more about Vote by Mail and your convenient return options.
- Subscribe to Where’s My Ballot to receive notifications and estimated delivery dates for your Vote by Mail ballot.
- Vote Safely In-Person: All Vote Centers will follow State and County public health guidelines to ensure a safe voting experience, but don’t wait! You can avoid long lines if you vote early. Voters can cast their ballot in person at ANY Vote Center starting as early as 10 days before Election Day.
- A list of Vote Center locations will be available in early October on our website LAVote.net. We’ll follow up with a friendly reminder via email once they’re available.
- We will also mail you a postcard listing Vote Centers near your residence AND a full Vote Center Book listing all locations in L.A. County in mid-October!
Dean C. Logan
Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk
League to which this content belongs:Torrance Area