The Environment & Natural Resources Committee of the League of Women Voters is holding a Water Warriors' Expo as part 3 of its "Safe Drinking Water?? Everyone's Concern" forum on October 6 from 1-4pm at the Milton Fire Hall.
This Expo gives those organizations, legislators, and candidates that are concerned about the environment – particularly water quality – the opportunity to provide the public with information about their environmental initiatives. No speeches, debates or forms to complete. Fun for the whole family!
Organizations attending include:
- The Sierra Club
- Marine Education, Research, Rehabilitation (MERR) Institute
- Delaware Center for Inland Bays
- Keep Our Wells Clean
- DE Interfaith Power & Light
- Protecting Our Indian River
- Socially Responsible Agricultural Project
- Milton Sustainability Committee
- Lower Sussex NAACP Youth Council 2719
- Citizens Climate Lobby Lower DE
- Southeast Rural Community Assistance Project
- Fox Chase LLC/Farm Freezers
A flyer for the event is available here.