The League of Women Voters of Sussex County's Land Use Committee will be holding a Public Land Use Forum on Wednesday, April 11th in County Council Chambers, Georgetown from 7 to 9pm. This forum is entitled: "Dissecting Master Planning in Sussex County." It will be the 18th in our series of public forums focusing on educating and empowering all Sussex residents to become involved in the drafting of the 2018 Comprehensive Plan. The League's goal is to motivate residents to share their vision and concerns with their elected officials.
- David Edgell, AICP, Circuit-Rider Planner for Kent County
- Rob Pierce, Milford's Planning & Development Director
- Ann Marie Townsend, AICP, City Manager, Town of Lewes
A question and answer period with the public to follow.
- At 7 pm, click on this link: https://zoom.us/j/386206979
- Wait for ZOOM to set up on your computer.
- Make sure your computer volume is turned on.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Your video and microphone will be turned off for the duration of the session.
You can use the Chat function to submit questions for the Q&A session that follows the panel presentation, or to provide feedback on our streaming process.
See the Informational Flyer here.