Members from all over the state will come together for one day to network, learn best-practices from experts, and be informed about upcoming programs and initiatives at the state and local levels.
Members will be able to choose 2 out of 5 training sessions. The sessions are as follows:
- Fundraising w/ Stacey Chavis, LWVGA Vice President. 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- What is a MAL? w/ Tracy Adkison, LWVGA Past President. 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Connecting Virtually w/ Gayla Keesee, LWVGA Director 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Observer Corps w/ Sharon Blackwood, LWV Gwinnett 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Board Training w/ Susannah Scott, LWVGA President 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Social Media Messaging w/ Rebecca Rolfes, LWVCGA 2:00pm - 3:00pm
You will be sent a Zoom link for each session you signed up for via the email you provided during registration.
In preparation please be aware of the guidelines for delegates: Each local League is entitled to one delegate per twenty members of the chapter; Each Member-At-Large (MAL) unit in existence for at least two years and having more than twenty members, is entitled to one delegate; Each MAL unit not entitled to a delegate may send an observer for each twenty members; Each Officer and Director of the League of Women Voters of Georgia are entitled to attend as a delegate; and any member of the League of Women Voters of Georgia from across our state is entitled to attend as a visitor.