Everyone is welcome! Please join or renew your membership with the League of Women Voters today.
- have the opportunity to participate in local, state, and national League work
- get exclusive civic information you can trust
- know that your membership dues add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources.
- $50.00 per year for individuals
- $75.00 for two members living in the same household
- Student dues of $25.00 are waived through January 2021. A student is defined as an individual who is enrolled either full or part-time in an accredited institution.
How To Join or Renew
4. Complete the process by making payment in one of two ways:
- Send a check payable to LWV South Bend Area to: Treasurer, LWV South Bend Area, 702 E. South St., South Bend, IN 46601 (write "renewal" in the memo line)
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to pay via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account; you may pay by credit card. Please note: When paying via PayPal, the payment amount includes a small donation (which is not tax-deductible) to help offset the PayPal service fee.
Your membership becomes effective once payment is received. Student membership dues are waived through January 2021.
Once you submit the form, you will receive an immediate confirmation. Within a week after payment is received, you will receive a Welcome to the League email from our Membership Committee. If not, please write or call Judy Bradford, email@example.com, 574-220-5496.
Membership and Renewal Form
Thank you for joining or renewing your membership!
When you click Submit above, you will receive an on-screen confirmation. Please complete the process by clicking "Go Back to the Form" and submitting payment by one of the methods described in Step 4 of How to Join or Renew above.
Since Student membership dues are waived through January 2021, there is no need to submit payment for a Student membership.