How can you help with the work of the League?
Volunteer Opportunities with your Local League
All of the work done by the League of Women Voters of the Holland Area is done by volunteers. Members are encouraged to consider ways that they can contribute to these local efforts.
- Volunteers moderate our many candidate and issue forums, as well as serving as timekeepers or gathering and sorting questions from the audience. Training is provided.
- Volunteers register voters.
- Volunteers serve as poll observers during elections. Training is provided.
- Volunteers plan informational programs for the League to offer to the public on topics aligned with our mission.
- Volunteers serve as Board members and as members of standing committees.
If you are interested in volunteering, use the Contact Us section of this website and someone will follow up with you about opportunities.