Absent Voter Ballots are arriving in people's mailboxes.
Tips for Returning Your Ballot
- Sign and Date the back of your ballot return envelope
If mailing your ballot
- Sign and Date the back of the Return Envelope (green)
- Use 2 stamps!
- Mail as soon as possible! Mail at least by Oct 19
- Track your ballot - Michigan Voter Information Center
If returning your ballot in person
- return to your city or township clerk
- drop in an official drop box
Filling in your ballot
- Read the instructions for each race! Some races may ask you to vote for more than one candidate.
- Fill in the ovals completely and darkly (black pen). Try not to make any stray marks on your ballot.
- You can skip races. Skipping sections does not invalidate your ballot.
- If you make a mistake on your ballot, you will have to take it to your clerk's office to obtain a new ballot.
League to which this content belongs:The Midland Area