Become and active volunteer and join the League of Women Voters.
Everyone is welcome! As a member, you will:
- have the opportunity to participate in local, state, and national League work. As a member of the Monroe Township League, you are automatically a member of the National and New Jersey League of Women Voters.
- get exclusive civic information you can trust.
- know that your membership dues add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources.
Join us and be part of the solution!
Open and print the Membership Form: membership_form.pdf
- One member: $60
- Two members in the same household: $90
- Student: Free
Our fiscal year runs from April 1 through March 31. $55 of your dues supports the National and NJ State Leagues ($32 to LWVUS and $23 to LWVNJ).
Membership dues are not tax deductible. However, donations to our Education Fund are tax-deductible. To make a donation, please download and fill out this form:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who are the members?
Membership in the League of Women Voters -- the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country -- is open to men and women of voting age.
Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders and using their experience to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
Why should I join?
Through participation in League projects, you will:
- contribute valuable service to the community
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial issues in your community
- make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests
How much time does it take?
How do I join?
It's easy! Just fill out the form and mail it in -- membership_form.pdf