Become and active volunteer and join the League of Women Voters. Open and print the Membership Form: membership_form.pdf
Everyone is welcome! As a member, you will:
- have the opportunity to participate in local, state, and national League work. As a member of the Monroe Township League, you are automatically a member of the National and New Jersey League of Women Voters.
- get exclusive civic information you can trust.
- know that your membership dues add to our grassroots strength and our financial resources.
Join us and be part of the solution!
Membership Form: membership_form.pdf
- One member: $60
- Two members in the same household: $90
- Student: Free
Note that $55 of your dues supports the National and NJ State Leagues ($32 to LWVUS and $23 to LWVNJ).
Our fiscal year begins July 1; therefore, annual dues are due in July. New members--if you join by April 1, your annual membersip payment is good until July of the following year.
Membership dues are not tax deductible. However, donations to our Education Fund are tax-deductible. To make a donation, please download and fill out this form:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who are the members?
Membership in the League of Women Voters -- the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country -- is open to men and women of voting age.
Our members make a visible difference by serving as community leaders and using their experience to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
Why should I join?
Through participation in League projects, you will:
- contribute valuable service to the community
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- discover new interests, develop new skills and learn about crucial issues in your community
- make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests
How much time does it take?
How do I join?
It's easy! Just fill out the form and mail it in -- membership_form.pdf