Chair: Patty Lang
We work to register new voters and all others who need to complete a new registration form due to change of address, name or party affiliation. Also, we encourage registered voters to vote by mail if they wish to.
October 13 -- last day you can register to vote in the November General Election
To register to vote:
1) Go to: https://www.state.nj.us/state/elections/voter-registration.shtml
2) Scroll down and click on Middlesex County Voter Registration Forms, and then select your preferred language.
3) Either fill in the form online, print and sign; or print out the form,fill it in and sign.
4) Follow the instructions on the back of the form to mail it in.
Note: You can also use this same form to update your personal information, your signature and your party affiliation.
To apply to vote by mail:
Note: You need to be a registered voter before applying to vote by mail (unless you selected the vote by mail option on your voter registration form).
1) Go to: https://www.state.nj.us/state/elections/vote-by-mail.shtml
2) Scroll down and click on Middlesex County Vote by Mail Ballot Applications, and then select your preferred language.
3) Print out the form, fill it in and sign it.
4) Fold the paper in half with the address on the outside, tape the bottom, and mail.
If anyone is interested in working at any of our voter services events, please send an email with "Voter Servies Committee" as the subject to: LWVmonroetwp [at] gmail.com