|All League members are encouraged and welcomed to attend at least part of the day. Lunch will be provided and will allow for informal networking among the attendees. There is a $20 charge to help cover expenses.
The workshop will be held at the CNY Living History Museum at
4386 US-11, Cortland, NY 13045*
This is your opportunity to learn more about the League
and "Make Democracy Work"
Tentative Workshop Topics
- Moderating Candidate Forums
- Creatively Managing Your Local League
- Getting your Members Active on Issues
- Motivating Voters to Vote
- Engaging Youth in Our Democracy
- Social Media & Apps for Engaging New Members and the Public
- Becoming a Player in Your Community: Observer Corps, Hot Topics & Collaboration
- Raising Funds & Having Fun
- Making the Most of Voter Service Activities
- Civic Education & Engagement for Students & Communities
To attend you must register directly with the New York State LWV.
Send completed form and $20 check:
League of Women Voters of NYS
62 Grand St, Albany, NY 12207
Or register, with credit card, by fax 518-465-0812
or by phone 518-465-4162
or email Meg [at] lwvny.org
* Joan Johnson will be organizing car pools to the Cortland Museum. She can be reached at 315- 488-4339.