- Register now at https://dmv.ny.gov (need driver's license or state issued ID)
- Click the Register to Vote tab
- Then click DMV Electronic Voter Registration Application and follow directions
Pick up a Voter Registration Form at:
- Post Office
- Call Nassau County Board of Elections at 516-571-2411
- Nassau County Libraries (if open)
Go to: Vote411.org
- Ensure your registration is current
- Find out about candidates on your ballot and where they stand on the issues important to you
For Voting Updates and Reminders
Text: VOTENY to 474747
Be sure to download and share these flyers with all you know.
Let's make every vote count!
League to which this content belongs:Nassau County Inter-League Organization