The spring election season is almost here
More than daffodils will be popping up this spring. There are presidential primaries, state and county office primaries, local elections and more. Here are a few dates to keep in mind for residents of Westchester County:
- Tuesday, April 3: Last date to register to vote in the Presidential Election Primary. You can register here.
- March 18: Village elections in Bronxville, Elmsford, Hastings, Pleasantville, Rye Brook, Sleepy Hollow, and Tuckahoe
- April 18 - April 26: Early voting for the Presidential Primary. Westchester County Board of Election will designate locations and times by March 16.
- Tuesday, April 28: In-person voting in the Presidential Primary
- Tuesday, May 19: School boards and budget elections
- June 13 - June 21: Early voting in Federal and State Congressional (Senate and Assembly) Primaries
- Tuesday, June 23: In-person voting in Federal and State Congressional (Senate and Assembly) Primaries
- October 24 - November 1: Early voting for General Election
- Tuesday, November 3 - In-person voting on General Election Day
Because of the League's non-partisan status and experience, we are often asked to moderate candidate forums and debates. The Rivertowns League and the Westchester County League will moderate a number of forums and debates in the primaries and general elections. We will post the schedule on our website and in future announcements as dates are confirmed.