Our forum is a chance to find out what the candidates would do to put an end to this.
The Onondaga County DA candidate forum is your opportunity to ask candidates where they stand on important issues facing our communities.
We’ll ask candidates for their positions on topics like police accountability, marijuana legalization, the opioid crisis, bail reform, the criminalization of race and poverty, and much more. Sign up below to secure your spot on October 10.
Click Here to reserve a seat
- New York Civil Liberties Union
- Onondaga Votes
- The League of Women Voters (LWV)
- Center for Community Alternatives (CCA)
- Syracuse National Action Network (NAN)
- The Alliance of Communities Transforming Syracuse (ACTS)
- Syracuse Police Accountability and Reform Coalition (SPAARC)
- The Black Leadership Coalition (BLC)
- ArtRage Gallery
- CNY Solidarity Coalition
- Syracuse NAACP
- Syracuse Peace Council (SPC)
- Syracuse Cultural Workers (SCW)