Time Range For Action Alert:May 4, 2020 to October 27, 2020
All are encouraged to request a mail-in Absentee ballot NOW for the November election. Mail, deliver or email or fax your request today!
You can now email or fax your request for an Absentee Ballot:
704-319-9722 or absentee [at] mecklenburgcountync.gov
- Any registered voter may request and receive a mail-in absentee ballot - no excuse needed.
- The voter or the voter's near realtive or legal guardian must complete, print and sign and return the NC Absentee Ballot Form Be sure to include all required information and don't forget the signature and date at the bottom.
- To ensure that you receive the Ballot in time to vote, LWVCM recommends making the request no later than September 4, 2020.
- Mail or deliver the signed request form to your county Board of Elections office, OR, due to COVID-19 you can now email or fax your request: 704-319-9722 or absentee [at] mecklenburgcounty.gov
- Your request for an absentee ballot must be RECEIVED by your county Board of Elections office no later than 5:00pm on (the Tuesday before the election), Tuesday, October 27th.