How to Apply for an LWVNC Grant
Any LWVNC member may submit an application for a grant from LWVNC, Inc.
EXAMPLES OF WHERE SUPPORT MAY BE APPROVED:
- LWV research, publications, and materials on current public policy issues
- Forums such as panel discussions on LWV positions, candidates’ debates, and forums on ballot issues
- Civic education meetings regarding current issues of concern
- Creation and dissemination of voter service information such as voters’ guides and support of VOTE411.org.
- Training of League members to support a speakers bureau wherein members would speak to the community on important League topics
- Registration of voters
Complete the application form and mail it to:
3509 Haworth Drive, Suite 206
Raleigh, NC 27609