Tuesday, March 3, 2020 - 7:00am to 7:00pm
Last day to register was February 7, 2020
Early voting: Thursday, February 27, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m, Friday, February 28, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday, February 29, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Deadline to request absentee ballot: 5 p.m. February 26
- Eligible voters may cast only one ballot for the Presidential Preferential Primary (PPP).
- Voters must be a registered member of the party for which they intend to cast a ballot. (For example, Republicans may vote in the Republican PPP. Democrats may vote in the Democratic PPP.)
- Independents are allowed to vote in the Democratic PPP only. The Democratic Party is the only recognized party in Oklahoma that currently allows Independents to vote in its primaries. Independents are defined as voters registered without a party affiliation.
- The purpose of the Presidential Preferential Primary (PPP) is to allow all recognized parties in Oklahoma to send delegates to their party’s national convention. The delegates are responsible for casting votes for the candidates they are assigned to, which represent the popular vote.
- Each party is responsible for choosing the Presidential candidate that will be on the ticket in November.