Time Range For Action Alert:April 24, 2019
Please urge the Senate Health and Human Services Committee to Vote for Texas Children’s Health!
- SB 637 will provide 12 consecutive months of coverage for children on Medicaid
- They are now required to verify their income up to 5 times a year.
- This greatly increases the chance that children will fall off the rolls and lose coverage
- SB 637 would keep more kids insured and healthy
- SB 637 needs a hearing by this Senate committee, and they need to vote to recommend it to the full Senate