Time Range For Action Alert:March 29, 2019 to April 30, 2019
Please urge the House Human Services Committee to Vote for Texas Children’s Health!
- HB 342 will provide 12 consecutive months of coverage for children on Medicaid
- They are now required to verify their income up to 5 times a year.
- This greatly increases the chance that children will fall off the rolls and lose coverage
- HB 342 would keep more kids insured and healthy
- HB 342 has had a hearing, but the committee needs to vote to recommend it to the full House