The Texas Young Lawyers Association PSA on Child Abuse
Coalitions and Resources
- TexProtects Brings together advocates and experts in the field of child protection in order to develop a consensus public policy agenda and to advocate for child protection with one voice.
- Texans Cares For Children A statewide, non-profit, non-partisan, multi-issue children's policy organization.
- Children's Defense Fund Leave No Child Behind® mission is to ensure every child a Healthy Start, a Head Start, a Fair Start, a Safe Start and a Moral Start in life and successful passage to adulthood with the help of caring families and communities.
- Kids Count.org For data about how kids are doing in your county.
- INSPIRE Seven strategies for ending violence against children identifies a select group of strategies that have shown success in reducing violence against children. They are: implementation and enforcement of laws; norms and values; safe environments; parent and caregiver support; income and economic strengthening; response and support services; and education and life skills. INSPIRE is WHO's main contribution to the newly established Global Partnership to End Violence Against Children