Linda Pavlik (Fort Worth/Tarrant County) Issue Chair
Coalitions & Resources
- Keep Texas Notified Keep Texas Notified is a non-partisan, broad-based coalition with a common goal of protecting the public's right to know how government activities affect their lives and pocketbooks.
- Open The Government For all these reasons, OpenTheGovernment.org seeks to advance the public's right to know and to reduce unnecessary secrecy in government.
- The Freedom of Information Foundation of Texas The Freedom of Information Foundation of Texas strives to ensure that the public's business is conducted in public and works to protect the liberties guaranteed by the First Amendment.
- Texas Sunshine Coalition A non-partisan, grassroots coalition protecting open government & your right to know
- The Attorney General of Texas Open Government web page
"The League of Women Voters of the United States believes that democratic government depends upon informed and active participation at all levels of government." & "The League further believes that governmental bodies must protect the citizen's right to know by giving adequate notice of proposed actions, holding open meetings and making public records accessible."
Paste your embed code here