Stay nonpartisan and promote voting! Voting is good for your business and your community. Register! Be Informed! Vote!
- North Texas Advocacy Coalition comprised of members of the North Texas Commission - businesses, municipalities, institutions of higher education and Chambers of Commerce - who are focused on positively affecting the 86th legislative session to ensure North Texas will remain a business-friendly and vibrant region. The Coalition is non-partisan and does not endorse candidates.
- TXBIZ Votes is produced by the Texas Association of Business (TAB). By using TXBIZ Votes website, voters in Texas can research to find out more on where candidates and elected officials stand on issues important to Texas employees, industry sectors, and consumers. We provide non-partisan and non-biased information so that you will learn about the issues, use the tools provided to take action, and spread the word by encouraging others to become active.
- Starbucks Upstanders is an original collection of short stories, films and podcasts sharing the experiences of Upstanders + ordinary people doing extraordinary things to create positive change in their communities. LWV-TX note: Nominate someone in your community! Starbucks is also part of the Turbovote Challenge
- TechVotes Austin-based TechVotes encourages tech companies to provide voter education and voter registration for their employees. LWV-TX applauds TechVotes efforts in the tech industries to promote voting!
- Alamo Drafthouse encourages voter registration and promotes voting at movie theaters and allows voter registration activities.
- Thundercloud Subs provides huge voter registration efforts.
- Turbovote Challenge brings leading companies and organizations together in a nonpartisan, long-term commitment to increase voter participation. We help challenge participants develop programs rooted in universal civic values, strengthening employee engagement and relationships with communities and customers: Starbucks, Airbnb, Arizona State University, Fusion, Lyft, Mic, Spotify, Target, theSkimm, Univision, Westfield Corporation, WeWork and The Video Game Voters Network