Stay nonpartisan and promote voting! Voting is good for your business and your community
- North Texas Advocacy Coalition comprised of members of the North Texas Commission - businesses, municipalities, institutions of higher education and Chambers of Commerce - who are focused on positively affecting the 86th legislative session to ensure North Texas will remain a business friendly and vibrant region. The Coalition is non-partisan and does not endorse candidates.
- Starbucks Upstanders is an original collection of short stories, films and podcasts sharing the experiences of Upstanders + ordinary people doing extraordinary things to create positive change in their communities. LWV-TX note: Nominate someone in your community! Starbucks is also part of the Turbovote Challenge
- TechVotes Austin-based TechVotes encourages tech companies to provide voter education and voter registration for their employees. LWV-TX applauds TechVotes efforts in the tech industries to promote voting!
- Alamo Drafthouse encourages voter registration and promotes voting at movie theaters and allows voter registration activites.
- Thundercloud Subs provides huge voter registration efforts.
- Turbovote Challenge brings leading companies and organizations together in a nonpartisan, long-term commitment to increase voter participation. We help challenge participants develop programs rooted in universal civic values, strengthening employee engagement and relationships with communities and customers: Starbucks, Airbnb, Arizona State University, Fusion, Lyft, Mic, Spotify, Target, theSkimm, Univision, Westfield Corporation, WeWork and The Video Game Voters Network LWV-TX note: Texas Businesses! Join the Turbovote Challenge!