November 3, 2020 General Election
- October 5 is the last Day to Register to Vote.
- Check to see if you are already registered.
- If you need to register - pick up a voter registration form at the county election office or a public library. (Call a library and they will give you a form, even if they are not open for you to go inside)
- Texas DOES NOT have online voter registration but you can complete a form here and then print, sign, and mail to the county election office.
- If you do not have a printer then go to Register2Vote.org. On this website you complete a form and Register2Vote will mail it to you with a stamped envelope. You sign and mail the form. This process takes several weeks so don't delay.
- October 23 is the last day that the Election Office will accept applications for a mail-in ballot. Ask the election office to mail you an application or print one here.
- You are elligible to vote by mail if you are:
- 65 years or older
- Sick or disabled
- Out of the county during early voting and election day
- In jail but otherwise eligible to vote
Find much more information on voting by mail here.
- Mail in Ballots may be returned in person at the elections office during early voting.
October 13 to 30 Early Voting
- Election Offices are finalizing polling locations. Links will be here as soon as available.
Never forget an election! Sign up for voting reminders!
Text LWVTX to 80123 to receive nonpartisan voting reminders on your phone.