See photos from the event in our Facebook album.
Watch for your Invitation to the 22nd annual Susan B. Anthony Award Luncheon and Auction.
Congratulate Ruel M. Hamilton, the 2018 award recipient.
Sponsorships, congratulatory ads and tickets may be purchased here.
The SBA Luncheon and Silent Auction is right around the corner, February 8th, and we are thrilled about donations from members, friends and supporters of the League. This year we will have a range of items from local political leaders, the arts community and upcoming sporting events.
- The Best Basket ever will include a Congressional cookbook and memorabilia from revered Texas female lawmakers
- Tickets to the Texas Bowl Game - to include 4 game tickets, 4 pre-game sideline passes and 1 VIP parking ticket
- Signed Donna DeMari Print (Gallery value $3500)
- Individual Lunch/Dinner Sessions with local elected leaders
- Dinner with State Representative Rafael Anchia, who is also the Chair of the Mexican American Legislative Caucus
- Original Art from Latin America, currently featured in Dallas’ Mercado Artesanal
We hope you will reach out to your network of businesses, restaurants, galleries, organizations and friends for donations to add to this year’s auction that help raise funds for important League programs.
Susan B. Anthony Award Luncheon Co-Chairs:
Rebecca Acuña - Rebecca.acuna [at] gmail.com or (956) 206-5853
Lisa Sherrod - lcsherrod [at] yahoo.com