See the menu for information about registration, voter education, forums...
November 5, 2019 - Constitutional Election
- Sample Ballot will become available through Vote411.org by September, 15, 2019.
November 2019 change: Straight ticket balloting is gone. The solution: www.Vote411.org. Save time - only review races and propositions that will be on your ballot.
- Last Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail (Received, not Postmarked): Friday, October 25, 2019
- Last Day to Register to Vote in this election: Monday, October 7th 2019
- First Day of Early Voting By Personal Appearance in this election: Monday, October 21, 2019
- Early Voting Times, Locations: Not yet available
- Last Day of Early Voting: Friday, November 1, 2019
- Election Day: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Last Day to Receive a domestic Ballot by Mail postmarked by election day: Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Quick Voter Links
- How to use the new voting machines.
- Voting machine demonstrations.
- Important Election Dates
- Vote by Mail Application Fill out, sign, scan then email signed form to your elections official
- Voter Hotline! Election Protection 866-OUR-VOTE
- Upcoming elections in Dallas County
- Secretary of State
- Federal Voting Assistance Program for Service members, their families, and overseas citizens