See the menu for information about registration, voter education, forums...
May 4, 2019 - Joint Election Date
- Sample Ballot
- First Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Last Day to Register to Vote in this election Thursday, April 4, 2019
- First Day of Early Voting By Personal Appearance in this election Monday, April 22, 2019
- Last Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail (Received, not Postmarked) Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Last Day of Early Voting By Personal Appearance Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Last day to Receive Ballot by Mail Saturday, May 4, 2019 (election day) at 7:00 p.m.
- Election Day May 4, 2019
Quick Voter Links
- Important Election Dates
- Vote by Mail Application Fill out, sign, scan then email signed form to your elections official
- Voter Hotline! Election Protection 866-OUR-VOTE
- Upcoming elections in Dallas County
- Secretary of State
- Federal Voting Assistance Program for Service members, their families, and overseas citizens
When?Where?What? websites for voters
TurboVote sends you text or email alerts when it's time to vote. Works for all elections. No policitcal advertising. Never forget to vote again!
Find poling place location and time for early vote and election day. Check registration status. Outside Dallas County? Check with your county.
Learn about candidates and their positions. Nonpartisan. Available for most elections. Updated shortly before start of early vote.