Faith Based Voters
Voter Engagement Organizations
- Faith in Texas is a multi-racial faith movement for social justice. We are part of the PICO National Network. PICO stands for People Improving Communities through Organizing. PICO is the nation's largest network that develops civic leadership in low and moderate-income faith communities for economic and racial justice. LWVTX note: Volunteer or sign your congregation up today to help Faith in Texas.
- Texas Impact help people of faith participate faithfully and effectively in public policy discussions concerning issues of broad religious social concern, through non-partisan education on policy issues and training in civic participation. LWVTX note: provides pledge to vote and volunteer opportunities
- Pastors for Texas Children provide “wrap-around” care and ministry to local schools, principals, teachers, staff and schoolchildren, and to advocate for children by supporting our free, public education system, to promote social justice for children, and to advance legislation that enriches Texas children, families, and communities. LWVTX note: works closely with Texas Educators Vote to promote voting in Texas.
- Faith in Public Life Mission of the organization: Empowering new religious leaders to fight for social justice and the common good.
- PICO National Network (PICO = People Improving Communities Through Organizing) A nonpartisan network of organizations that develops civic leadership in low and moderate-income faith communities for economic and racial justice.