TWO: Be informed!
- Vote by mail: Apply now!
- Vote in Person: Find your polling location(s) at Vote411.org or your County Elections Office
- Vote early!
- Vote on Election Day!
Congratulations! You are a Texas Voter!
Where do I vote?
- Your County Election Official knows where you vote and what is on your ballot!
- VOTE11.org input your address and find where to vote
- Early Voting begins 17 days before each election.
- All registered voters may vote early in person at any early voting location in their county.
- Check with your local newspaper or your county clerk or election administrator for early voting times and locations.
Vote by mail!
- Vote by Mail Application.
- Fill out, sign, scan then email form to your elections official
- Learn more!
Vote on election day!
On Election Day vote at your precinct' voting site (unless your community uses vote centers). Your precinct is listed on your registration card, or ask your County Election Official where to vote.
Voter Hotline! Election Protection
- 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) English
- 888-Ve-Y-Vota (839-8682) Spanish
- 888-API-VOTE (888-274-8683) English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese, Bengali, Urdu, Hindi, and Tagalog