How to register to vote in Texas.
- Check your voter registration status at votetexas.gov
- Voters who move to a new address within the same county or changed your name while remaining in the same county, you can update your information online.
- New voters or voters who move to another county may use the League's VOTE411.org voter registration tool or print a voter registration application, fill out, sign, stamp and mail in or turn in to the Hays County Elections Administrator's office, Hays County Voter Registrar, 712 South Stagecoach Trail, Suite 1012, San Marcos, TX 78666.
- Voter registration applications are at your library, government offices, or high school! Fill it out, sign it, and mail it in!
- No printer? No problem! You may fill out a voter registration application and have it mailed to you at register2vote.org or from the Secretary of State here.
Regístrese Para Votar at VoteTexas.gov
Update your voter registration if you have...
- Name change?
- Not voted in the last four years?