Join a local League Near You
We currently have local Leagues in the following areas:
No local League in Your Area?
If there is not a League in your area, you may join as a state member. You will receive emails, action alerts, etc. from the LWVTX and LWVUS.
- pay $55 dollars for an individual membership
- or pay $75 dollars for a household membership (two living at the same address),
- or, students, pay $5 for an individual membership.
- PAY HERE -- In the comments section write 'State Membership' and the county you live in.
- Students: include the name of your school.
- Please contact our state League office at 512-472-1100 or by email at LWVTexas [at] LWVTexas.org for more information.
*Student members must be enrolled in an accredited high school or enrolled for at least six semester credit hours per semester as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university.
Start a local League