Leadership training prepares Leagues and League members to effectively promote the League's mission of empowering voters and defending democracy for their community.
LWVTX offers webinars, coaches, mentors, and trainers to work with League leaders to address specific needs.
Leagues are encouraged to request training through their League's coach or through the state office. During odd-numbered years, LWVTX offers Regional Workshops around the state for local League leaders and members. These workshops provide the opportunity to share best practices with other local Leagues.
2019 Regional Training:
- LWV Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Resources
- LWV Nonpartisan Policy Presentation
- Census & Redistricting Presentation
- Tips for Annual Meetings that are Productive AND Enjoyable! (3.2.19)
- Candidate Roundup! Learn the Basics of Successful Candidate Forums (2.13.19)
- Candidate Forum Resources from the LWV Hill Country
- VOTE411.org Webinar (2018)
- LWVUS Membership and Leadership Development Handbook
- Membership Leadership Guidances
- Technology & Communications Webinar Recordings: Image Use & Copyright Recommendations,Volunteer Management Tools,Technology Roadmap
- Wellstone training series: Grassroots Advocacy, Coalition Building, Executing An Effective Issue Campaign, Building An Inclusive Volunteer Program, Integrated Voter Engagement, Base-building and Elections
- LWV Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training Webinar Recordings
- VOTE411: Alternative Language, VOTE411: Spreadsheet Upload, VOTE411 helpful instructions & videos (2018)
Find more information on the Publications page