Making a difference empowering voters and empowering voters is the “what”, and “why” behind forming a Local League, but good League Management is the “how” - the secret sauce that makes it possible for League members to make a difference in ways that help them grow their confidence in what is possible and stay excited and engaged.
This section includes key resources that leaders of Local Leagues can use to ensure that their League is well managed in ways that contribute to achieving the League’s inspiring mission of empowering voters and defending democracy.
- Manage Your League: Basic resources from LWVTX and LWVUS on managing the internal affairs of your League.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Resources to support your League’s effort to educate yourself on DEI.
- Communications: Tools to assist your League with outreach on priority issues and League visibility.
- Mission Impact Tools: Information to support our mission Defending Democracy and Empowering Voters through advocacy and voter education.
- Training: In-Person and Webinar Training Resources for Leagues
- Archives: Resources from the past for reference, research, reference, and remembering.
- LWVTX Board Resources: Information for LWVTX’s Board of Directors
What if your community does not currently have a League? Check out our Start a League page to learn what’s involved and how to get started.