- What Would Alice Paul Do? Podcast: We are volunteers with the League of Women Voters, a citizens’ organization that has fought since 1920 to improve our government and engage all citizens in the decisions that impact their lives. We share stories, tips, how-tos to make sure you have the tools and confidence to actively engage your community.
- Latinx Community Outreach Celebrates Role Models: This event presents positive role models to diminish stereotypes and validate the unique strengths of the Latinx community and provides excellent networking opportunities, recruit additional people from the Hispanic community to join the League and become deputized voter registrars.
- Educate your community about gerrymandering and redistricting with a Walk a Boundary Event!
- Young People's Task Force: Building the League of Tomorrow Toolkit: tools and ideas for where to reach young people and how best to engage them with your League.
- Need a fundraiser? Consider Custom Ink for a quick fundraising & visibility tool. Engage your community with custom t-shirts and more. Sell custom t-shirts and take donations with no inventory, hassles or risk. Just design your shirt, share why you are raising and then share your campaign. We fill the orders and send along the funds you raise! Custom Ink Fundraising is a great tool for any group, cause or community.
- The VOTER Girl Project is a fun and rewarding activity in which Leagues collaborate with their local Girl Scout councils. The one-day class is available for all scout levels--from Daisies to Ambassadors--with a curriculum appropriate for each level.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) As an organization, LWV is fully committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in principle and in practice. In addition to the DEI pages, LWVUS has follow up materials from the DEI workshop at the 2018 LWVUS Convention posted.
- Recruitment & Engagement Information to assist in attracting new members and encouraging active member involvement.
- Membership Leadership Development Guidances for local Leagues
- Membership and Leadership Development Handbook (2015)
- Fundraising: Increase your League's fundraising through direct marketing, planned giving, donor cultivation and more.