Important dates for upcoming 2020 elections
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 - Joint Runoff Elections
- November 23, 2020 First Day of Early Voting
- November 26-27, 2020 Early Voting CLOSED for Holiday
- November 25, 2020 Last Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail (Received, not Postmarked)
Please remember, if you are eligible to receive ballots by mail, they must be requested EVERY YEAR. Find out more HERE.
- December 4, 2020 Last Day of Early Voting
- December 8, 2020 Election Day and Last day to Receive Ballot by Mail* (7:00 pm) if carrier envelope is not postmarked
- December 9, 2020 Last day to Receive Ballot by Mail* (5:00 pm) if carrier envelope is postmarked by 7:00 p.m. at the location of the election on Election Day
* Unless overseas or military voter deadlines apply.
See Texas Secretary of State website for more details.