Who can vote by mail in Texas?
- Over 65
- sick or disabled
- out of the county on election day or early voting,
- in jail but otherwise eligible to vote
To obtain an application to vote by mail:
- Print an application Fill out, sign, scan then email or turn in signed form to your elections official .
- Call your county election official for an application
- Your ballot is mailed to your address
The vote by mail BALLOT must be at your county election office by election day
Resources: Texas Secretary of State