Who can vote by mail in Texas?
- Over 65
- sick or disabled
- out of the county on election day or early voting,
- in jail but otherwise eligible to vote
To obtain an application to vote by mail:
- Print an application Fill out then mail in signed form to your elections official.
- (If you send an application to Vote by Mail by fax or email, it must also be mailed to your county voter registration office within four business days.)
- Call your county election official for an application
- Your ballot is mailed to your address
The vote by mail BALLOT must be at your county election office by election day
Resources: Texas Secretary of State