Vote Early Monday, Oct. 21 - Friday Nov. 1 2019
The Constitutional Amendment Election Voters Guide provided by the League of Women Voters explains each amendment and provides pros & cons and a short video for each proposed amendment. You decide which will become part of the Texas Constitution. Find the Voters Guide on VOTE411.org , the PDF in English & Spanish , & printed Voters Guide at many local libraries.
Voting early is easy!
- Early Voting begins 17 days before each election.
- All registered voters may vote early in person at any early voting location in their county.
- Check with your local newspaper or your county clerk or election administrator for early voting times and locations.
- Compare candidates with the League's nonpartisan Voters Guide.
Voters may request more voting hours!
Note: Counties with less than 100,000 population are not required to provide weekend hours or extended hours for early voting but voters may request more voting hours.
- Find current early voting hours on your county website!
- Ask 15 other concerned citizens to sign onto a request for Saturday or Sunday hours
- Or to sign onto a request for extended weekday hours
- Share the petition with your County Early Voting Clerk
Actions to take if your county is not providing sufficient early voting locations or hours