Voting early is easy!
- Early Voting begins 17 days before each election.
- All registered voters may vote early in person at any early voting location in their county.
- Check with your local newspaper or your county clerk or election administrator for early voting times and locations.
- Compare candidates with the League's nonpartisan Voters Guide.
Voters may request more voting hours!
Note: Counties with less than 100,000 population are not required to provide weekend hours or extended hours for early voting but voters may request more voting hours.
- Find current early voting hours on your county website!
- Ask 15 other concerned citizens to sign onto a request for Saturday or Sunday hours
- Or to sign onto a request for extended weekday hours
- Share the petition with your County Early Voting Clerk
Actions to take if your county is not providing sufficient early voting locations or hours