The League of Women Voters of Texas is a leader in the Texas Election Protection Coalition.
What is Election Protection? We offer voter protection!
● Thousands of non-partisan volunteers working to ensure that every eligible voter can cast a ballot that counts.
● We help voters when they encounter problems at the polls.
● We operate a statewide hotline to empower voters with information about how to vote.
How Can I Help?
- Join us as an Election Protection volunteer for the 2020 elections so that all Texas voters can be part of a free and fair election?
- Thousands of volunteers are needed to be the eyes and ears on the ground. From high school students who help us monitor and assist voters at polling locations in their communities to attorneys who help us take questions from voters on the 866-OUR-VOTE hotline, we need an army of people across our state ready to ensure that every single voter can cast a ballot that counts.
- Share our hotline numbers: Our statewide hotline is staffed by highly trained legal volunteers who answer voters’ questions about voting.
- Share trusted League voting and election information Election info, Voter ID, Vote by Mail, Register to Vote, First Vote etc.
- Nonpartisan organizations can help too! Learn how here.
Call us if you have any voting questions or concerns?
- 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) English
- 888-Ve-Y-Vota (839-8682) Spanish
- 888-API-VOTE (888-274-8683) English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese, Bengali, Urdu, Hindi, and Tagalog
The League of Women Voters of Texas fights for your right to vote!