TWO: Be informed!
- Vote by mail: Apply now!
- Vote in Person: Find your polling location(s) at Vote411.org or your County Elections Office
- Vote early!
- Vote on Election Day!
Congratulations! You are a Texas Voter!
Where do I vote?
- Your County Election Official knows where you vote and what is on your ballot!
- VOTE11.org input your address and find where to vote
- Early Voting begins 17 days before each election.
- All registered voters may vote early in person at any early voting location in their county.
- Check with your local newspaper or your county clerk or election administrator for early voting times and locations.
Vote by mail!
- Vote by Mail Application.
- Fill out, sign, scan then email form to your elections official
- Learn more!
Vote on election day!
On Election Day vote at your precinct' voting site (unless your community uses vote centers). Your precinct is listed on your registration card, or ask your County Election Official where to vote.
WHAT IS PROVISIONAL VOTING?
The Federal Help America Vote Act (HAVA) of 2002 provides for provisional voting if a voter’s name does not appear on the list of registered voters due to an administrative error. If your name is not on the rolls of registered voters in your precinct, but you believe you are registered, the election judge will attempt to determine if you are registered somewhere in your county.
If your registration cannot be found, you may cast a provisional vote by filling out an affidavit and a paper ballot. This ballot is kept separate from the regular ballots, and the case will be reviewed by the provisional voting ballot board. The ballot will be counted only if the voter is determined to be a registered voter in that precinct. Provisional voters will receive a notice in the mail by the tenth day after the local canvass advising them if their provisional ballots were counted and, if they were not counted, the reason why.
Voting questions or problems?
Call the Election Protection Voter Hotline!
- 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) English
- 888-Ve-Y-Vota (839-8682) Spanish
- 888-API-VOTE (888-274-8683) English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese, Bengali, Urdu, Hindi, and Tagalog