Am I registered to vote?
- Find out at votetexas.gov
- Register to vote! (Note! We don't have online voter registration in Texas)
I am registered at my parents' address!
- Drive home! Early vote or vote on Election Day!
- or Vote By Mail
- Vote early in the county where you live as a student, go to the county's main polling location and vote a "limited ballot" which covers statewide races. Voting a limited ballot automatically registers you to vote in the new county.
Who may vote a limited ballot?
- A new resident of a county
- A voter currently registered in another Texas county
- A voter who has not applied to vote by mail.
- Vote a limited ballot at your new county's main early voting location!
I am registered at my college address!
- Skip the lines! Vote early at any voting location!
- or vote on Election Day!
You must show an ID to vote! You can't use your student ID.
- Your ID address does not have to match the voter registration address.
- Campus Vote Project provides an excellent Student Voting Guide for Texas
- Find non-partisan organizations working with student voters on the League's Texans Votes page.
- Texas Secretary of State